The benefits of a beautiful smile are immeasurable. Rockville cosmetic dentist Victor R. Siegel is instantly creating the beautiful smiles that, in the past, could only achieved through traditional orthodontics. Porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics offer the benefits of traditional orthodontics in less time and with no pain. Read on to find out if porcelain veneers and instant orthodontics are right for you.
How Are Porcelain Veneers Used as Instant Orthodontics?
Porcelain veneers are used in cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of the teeth in shape, size, color, and spacing. Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped prosthetics, which are custom-made to cover flaws and imperfections. Once they are ready, the veneers are bonded to the front surface of the teeth for instant, dramatic results. Porcelain veneers are often called instant orthodontics because they can be used to create a straight, even, flawless smile in one to two dental visits, whereas traditional orthodontics can take several months to achieve the desired results.
The Benefits of Instant Orthodontics
For our patients in Rockville, porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics offer endless benefits. Here are some of the key advantages of instant orthodontics to help you decide if instant orthodontics treatment is right for you.
- Instant Results: Depending on your needs, the instant orthodontics treatment process using porcelain veneers can be completed in as little as one to two dental visits. The results of your treatment will be immediately noticeable, as opposed to traditional orthodontics, which can take more than a year to reach the desired results.
- Painless Treatment: The process for applying porcelain veneers is considered painless by most patients. Some patients may experience increased tooth sensitivity or sore gums following treatment; these side effects typically subside within a few days. When compared to traditional braces, instant orthodontics can be considered painless. Traditional orthodontics require regular tightening which can make the whole mouth and jaw sore, as well as cause headaches. Metal brackets can also irritate surrounding areas, creating painful cuts within the mouth.
- Time Saving: With today's busy world, making time for the many dental visits required to maintain traditional orthodontics can be just about impossible. With instant orthodontics, your treatment will be completed in one to two visits so you can go back to your normal routine with a gorgeous smile, and without trying to find the time to fit in dental visit after dental visit.
- Increased Confidence: A gorgeous smile can do wonders for your confidence and self-esteem.Instant orthodontics treatment using porcelain veneers creates beautiful, straight smiles without the embarrassment of wearing metal braces so you will feel confident about your smile as soon as you leave the dentist's office.
- Improved Aesthetics: Porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics treatment can improve more imperfections than traditional orthodontics alone. Like traditional orthodontics, porcelain veneers can close gaps and straighten teeth, but also improve the overall aesthetics of the teeth. Porcelain veneers can be used to improve the shape, size, and color of the teeth for an even more gorgeous smile than with traditional orthodontics.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Siegel today to see if instant orthodontics treatment using porcelain veneers is right for you.