Dr. Victor R. Siegel provides full mouth reconstruction, a comprehensive treatment plan for patients who have suffered significant dental damage. By combining multiple restorative procedures into a single cohesive treatment plan, Dr. Siegel can restore your oral health in fewer appointments. Our office in Rockville, MD, uses advanced technology to perform the most precise treatment possible and strives to make patients as relaxed as possible. We offer sedation options and the latest restorative techniques for optimal comfort and safety.
Why is Full Mouth Reconstruction a Better Choice?
When disease, trauma, or decay have compromised your oral health, the earlier you address these complications the better. Prompt, effective treatment can save time, and eliminate the need for more extensive procedures in the future. Dr. Siegel can perform all facets of your full mouth reconstruction under one roof. He will make sure the restorations you receive to repair and replace damaged or missing teeth are not only functional, but also beautiful.
What Procedures are Included?
The procedures included in your full mouth reconstruction will depend entirely upon your individual needs. Patients who have suffered oral trauma will have different requirements than those who have severe tooth decay and gum disease. Your treatments may include:
- Dental Implants
- These threaded titanium posts replace missing tooth roots and support aesthetic, lifelike restorations, such as crowns, bridges, and dentures for a complete and restored smile.
- Oral Surgery
- Patients with extensive gum disease, severely decayed teeth, or oral trauma may need oral surgery to rebuild their oral structure. Those wanting dental implants but lacking bone density may need oral surgery to undergo a bone graft while other patients might require soft tissue grafting.
- Dental Crowns
- A dental crown can repair a badly damaged or decayed tooth. Dr. Siegel prefers to use porcelain crowns so they do not disturb the aesthetics of your smile. A single dental implant can also support a custom crown to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges
- For patients missing one or more teeth in a row, a dental bridge can fill the gaps left in their smile. Traditional bridges have one or more artificial teeth in the middle and are supported by crowns on either side. Implant-supported bridges will require at least two dental implant posts.
- For minor to moderate decay and damage, we can provide tooth-colored fillings to repair your tooth with natural-looking results.
While a full mouth reconstruction can reduce the number of appointments needed, some procedures must be completed in stages. Dental implants, for example, require a lengthy healing period between their placement and receiving restorations. However, during your reconstruction, Dr. Siegel will always try to provide the most convenient, effective options to shorten your treatment and recovery timelines.
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Siegel can handle all your dental needs. He uses the latest dental technology for enhanced patient comfort and satisfaction.
Financing Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
If financing is a concern, we can help you understand all of your payment options and speak with your insurance company. Because most procedures in the full mouth reconstruction are restorative and necessary to rebuild oral health, your insurance may cover at least some of the costs, especially for dental implants. For anything your plan does not cover, we accept CareCredit® and will work with you to place the cost of this vital treatment within your budget.
An Experienced Dentist for All Your Dental Needs
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Siegel can handle all your dental needs. He uses the latest dental technology for enhanced patient comfort and satisfaction. If multiple complications are affecting your oral health, contact us online today or call us at (301) 963-4330 to learn about the benefits of full mouth reconstruction.